Digit 2nd edition - Grade 2
Everything Grade 2 students need to learn in math class
Cover the entire mathematics program for Grade 2 with the perfect balance of theory and practice you'll find in the Digit , 2nd Edition workbooks. Make math class fun with themes such as holidays, monsters and dinosaurs while ensuring your students meet the requirements of the MEES Progression of Learning and provincial report card.
Workbooks A and B cover a total of nine themes. Each theme contains four clearly identified sections and includes
- a fun opening page where children play a "look and find" game while discovering aspects of math
- clear, simple explanations of the concepts
- activities to develop students' proficiency in applying math concepts and processes (Competency 2)
- simple situational problems to develop students' problem-solving strategies (Competency 1)
- review activities at the end of each theme to reinforce students' grasp of the content
Theme 9 in Workbook B is a review of the concepts covered in all the previous themes. Workbook B ends with a general review activity designed to prepare students for year-end evaluations.
The workbooks come with
- Learning with Digit , a reference booklet summarizing all the essential math content covered in the workbooks
- I Solve a Problem activities: eight challenging situational problems to supplement the workbook activities whenever you choose
Digital components that offer students even more interactivity!
The digital set for students comes with the print workbooks and includes*:
- digital versions of the workbooks
- the Learning with Digit reference booklet
- interactive exercises
*A teacher digital set is required for students to access their digital content.