Express Yourself Plus - Secondary 4
More resources for teaching
The Express Yourself Plus Teacher's Guide is a spiral-bound book featuring a comprehensive introduction and an annotated copy of the Activity Book, with answer keys and margin notes on teaching strategies, differentiation and evaluation. The last part of the guide includes evaluation charts, transcripts of listening and watching texts and teacher documents for the Evaluation Situations.
My ERPI Space: digital resources for more diversified teaching and more active learning in your math class!
Now available on our simple and user-friendly platform, My ERPI Space, your teacher set offers even more possibilities for both you and your students.
- Classroom management is easier because you have all the teaching materials you need, including the student resources, in the same place.
- You can use the platform?s powerful tools (pencil, highlighter, notes, etc.) to make your classroom or online presentations more effective.
The teaching tools include
- the digital version of the Activity Book for classroom projection
- answer keys
- all audio and video clips
- teaching tips, differentiation notes, project ideas and evaluation options
- evaluation charts in PDF and Word formats
- Evaluation Situation handouts in PDF and Word formats
- six unit tests in PDF and Word formats
- seven strategy demos (video files)
- project suggestions
The student resources include
a digital version of the Activity Book
You can access My ERPI Space on an IWB, a computer or a tablet, at school or at home.