Numbers 2nd Edition - Grade 3
All the Grade 3 math concepts in a truly interactive STUDENT digital package!
This product includes the following components:
- Workbook A
- Workbook B
- Numbers Reference Book
- 5 I Solve a Problem activities (in separate booklets)
- STUDENT Digital Package (12-month access)
Created around four engaging themes (Monster Appetites, Pirates Ahoy!, Animal Friends, and Forest Adventures), the Numbers workbooks are just what you need to teach mathematics.
I Explore, I Learn, I Practise, I Use Reasoning
Each workbook section features four parts:
- I Explore, which consists of an activity of discovery or a hands-on activity
- I Learn, which presents the concepts to learn in clear, accessible language
- I Practise: pages of exercises of increasing complexity
- I Use Reasoning, which consists of a simple problem to solve (Competency 2)
Each theme concludes with the following features:
- an I Spy activity, which presents a theme-based math puzzle to solve
- a Review section
I Solve a Problem activities to develop Competency 1 step by step!
A series of separate student booklets present five complex activities (Competency 1) based on the workbook themes.
A student digital package with real interactive potential!
The workbooks come with digital components, including the following*:
- a completely interactive version of each workbook, in which students can enter their answers directly
- interactive games at the beginning of each theme to activate prior knowledge
- access to interactive exercises
*A teacher digital set is required for students to access their digital content.
FREE! The workbooks come with a complimentary copy of the Numbers Reference Book, a home-study aid for reviewing all the workbook concepts.