Numbers 2nd Edition - Grade 4
All the Grade 4 math concepts in a truly interactive STUDENT digital package!
This product includes the following components:
- Workbook A
- Workbook B
- Numbers Reference Book
- 5 I Solve a Problem activities (in separate booklets)
- STUDENT Digital Package (12-month access)
Created around four engaging themes (Potions and Spells, Mad about Music, Animals All Around, and Monsters and Other Weird Creatures), the Numbers workbooks are just what you need to teach mathematics.
I Explore, I Learn, I Practise, I Use Reasoning
Each workbook section features four parts:
- I Explore, which consists of an activity of discovery or a hands-on activity
- I Learn, which presents the concepts to learn in clear, accessible language
- I Practise: pages of exercises of increasing complexity
- I Use Reasoning, which consists of a simple problem to solve (Competency 2)
Each theme concludes with the following features:
- an I Spy activity, which presents a theme-based math puzzle to solve
- a Review section
I Solve a Problem activities to develop Competency 1 step by step!
A series of separate student booklets present five complex activities (Competency 1) based on the workbook themes.
A student digital package with real interactive potential!
The workbooks come with digital components, including the following*:
- a completely interactive version of each workbook, in which students can enter their answers directly
- interactive games at the beginning of each theme to activate prior knowledge
- access to interactive exercises
*A teacher digital set is required for students to access their digital content.
FREE! The workbooks come with a complimentary copy of the Numbers Reference Book, a home-study aid for reviewing all the workbook concepts.