Poptropica - Cycles 2 & 3
A complete range of digital materials to add maximum variety to elementary ESL
The Poptropica English digital package for teachers extends their materials so they can get the most out of each island adventure. A single package includes resources for all four levels of the series, so teachers will have everything they need for all their classes, no matter how many grades they teach. And it's all in one place! Add variety and even more fun to your Poptropica classroom adventures with the boundless resources of the Teacher Digital Package!
This package includes:
1. Interactive lessons for each of the four levels of the series
Ready-made tools for presentation, practice and consolidation that go hand in hand with the pages of the Activity Book
2. A bank of resources for each of the four levels of the series
Online resources offering a mix of multimedia materials and printable documents
- Multimedia materials in the bank of resources
- Games : Two online games for each unit as well as printable/projectable copies of board games from the activity book
- Songs and Chants : Chants from each unit of the activity book as well as an additional song for every unit, allowing for extra listening, extra language practice and extra fun!
- Stories : The Island Adventure stories from each unit, accompanied by visuals and audio recordings
- Videos : Four animated videos per level, offering fun ways to review and transfer the language learned in every block of two units. Additional videos are also offered to tie in with certain themes.
- Printable documents in the bank of resources
- Evaluation: An extensive evaluation package, including Diagnostic Tests, Review Tests, End of Unit Tests, End of Level Tests, End of Cycle Tests, and Learning and Evaluation Situations
- Grammar: Two handouts for each unit to provide extra practice of target grammar structures
- Extra Listening : Two handouts (with audio recordings) for each unit to provide extra listening practice
- Extra Reading : Two or more handouts for each unit, offering extra reading texts and extra reading comprehension activities. Texts are levelled to allow for differentiation.
- Extra Speaking : Two handouts for each unit to provide extra speaking practice
- Extra Writing : One handout for each unit to provide extra writing practice
- Picture Cards : A set of flashcards for each unit to present and practise target vocabulary
- Special Occasions: A set of handouts for each of the three special occasions covered per level
- Teaching Tips : Teaching tips with strategies for using stories in class and suggestions for games and role-play activities to stimulate interaction
3. A Bridging Buddy especially designed for Grade 3 students
Bridge the gap between Cycles 1 and 2 with ready-to-use tools for presentation, practice and consolidation complementing the pages of the Bridging Buddy and help Grade 3 students make the leap with ease.
The Teacher Digital Package is also available in 36-month and 60-month subscriptions.
The digital content can be accessed with any computer or tablet with an Internet connection, at home or at school. Go to our Help site to find out the minimum system requirements for optimal use of ERPI digital components.
One access - all four levels! (Grades 3 to 6)
Make ESL classes more effective and exciting with extra resources for your Poptropica adventures!