Centre Stage - Secondary 2
Express yourself with Centre Stage!
Centre Stage Student's Book 2 gives teenagers all the support they need to learn English. It offers a wide array of engaging activities, numerous readings, grammar charts, projects, portfolios, games etc., all written specifically for teenage learners. Student's Book 2 is the second level of the Centre Stage series.
- Presents contemporary and timeless topics of interest to teenage students
- Uses full-colour illustrations and photos to immediately capture students' attention
- Provides clear learning goals so that students know what their learning objectives are for each unit
- Allows students to experience success and a sense of achievement through carefully sequenced exercises
- Personalizes the learning of English through activities that allow students to talk about themselves and express their own opinions
- Provides reading, writing, listening, speaking, and grammar activities such as questionnaires, games, and projects that challenge both the students' minds as well as their linguistic skills
- Includes projects that enable students, regardless of ability, to express themselves creatively
- Gives clear and easy-to-understand grammar presentations
- Provides learners with an opportunity to acquire their own learning strategies through the reference section
- Features portfolios that develop students' ability to become more aware of their learning and develop responsibility for it