Waypoints updated - Grade 5
Capture the interest of Grade 5 students with this workbook full of engaging features that cover all the program content and offer a variety of activities.
Practical materials to teach the program content
To facilitate weekly planning, the workbook is organized clearly and simply, with 35 units of three to five pages each, corresponding to as many periods (35) of about one hour per week.
Capture students interest with eye-catching features
- A modern look that will appeal to young learners
- Big easy-to-read maps
- "Traces of the Past" features that link the past to the present
- 20 profiles of historical figures such as Louis-Joseph de Montcalm, James Murray, Louis Riel and John A. Macdonald
Take advantage of practical teaching tools
- A background section at the beginning of the book to review content from the previous school year
- Chapter reviews that summarize the content in tables
- A toolbox of different geography and history resources that will be useful throughout the cycle
NEW: Your students have access to their own digital components! The digital version of the workbook is now included in the purchase of the print workbook*.
*A teacher digital set is required for students to access their digital content.