Worlds - Secondary 1
Cover all the essentials of the Secondary 1 Science and Technology program with concise materials built around the Progression of Learning: Worlds 1 focuses on key concepts, presenting them through straightforward texts and detailed diagrams, with a variety of activities for students to put theory into practice.
Clear concise content
- Materials organized by themes:
- Material World
- Living World
- Earth and Space
- Technological World
- Each topic or concept is explained in straightforward terms, with supporting diagrams and accompanied by photos, illustrations, charts and sidebars.
- Definitions and theoretical explanations are highlighted in boxes to make it easier for students to find and understand the content.
- Short features on related historical facts or intriguing questions add depth and interest to the content.
- Tool Box section describes tools, instruments and techniques for labs and workshops.
- Glossary doubles as an index?definitions of terms are followed by the page numbers where the terms are found.
Stimulating activities A variety of activities helps students to understand concepts presented in each section. Review activities cover material from entire chapters.
Interactive Activities* to help students review The workbook comes with a bank of interactive activities.
*A teacher digital set is required for students to access interactive activities.
Translation of Univers - L'essentiel series Cahier de savoirs et d'activités 1 .
Contact your sales consultant for a presentation of Worlds 1 in the comfort of your own classroom!