Break Away - Secondary 2
Track your students' progress and improve their English skills!
This product includes:
- The Teacher's Guide 2
- The Digital components 2 - TEACHER (12 months)
Break Away 2 Teacher's Guide
The Break Away 2 Teacher's Guide features an introduction and a unit walkthrough. It also contains the Teacher's Annotated Edition of Break Away 2 , with answer keys and margin notes on teaching strategies, differentiation and evaluation. The last part of the guide includes overview charts, handouts, transcripts of listening and watching texts, and teacher documents for the Evaluation Situations.
My ERPI Space: digital resources for more diversified teaching and more active learning in your ESL class!
Now available on our simple and user-friendly platform, My ERPI Space, your teacher set offers even more possibilities for both you and your students.
- Classroom management is easier because you have all the teaching materials you need, including the student resources, in the same place.
- You can use the platform?s powerful tools (pencil, highlighter, notes, etc.) to make your classroom or online presentations more effective.
The teaching tools include
- a digital version of the Activity Book, with answer keys to show on a classroom screen
- audio and video clips
- extra vocabulary activities
- grammar dictations
- reproducible versions of the online exercises for grammar
- and more!
- transcripts of audio and video clips;
- unit tests (vocabulary, grammar, reading and writing);
- three end-of-term evaluation situations;
- evaluation charts;
- online exercisesa new reading or listening text for each unit
- reading & listening comprehension and vocabulary exercises for each text
- follow-up exercises on texts and language content
- three to five extra grammar exercises for every grammar point covered in the book
- exercises on word groups related to the vocabulary for each unit
The student resources include
- digital versions of the Activity Book
- interactive exercices
You can access My ERPI Space on an IWB, a computer, or a tablet, at school or at home.