Grammar for Academic Purposes 1
Sharpen your grammatical accuracy.
Grammar for Academic Purposes is the first book in a two-level series covering key aspects of English grammar and sentence structure that are particularly relevant to academic writing.
The book provides clear and detailed explanation of rules, carefully designed tasks, and summary charts of the grammar points introduced in the writing chapters. A diagnostic test, as well as extra grammar practice is available on i+ Interactive.
What digital content does Grammar for Academic Purposes 1 offer on the i+ Interactive platform?
i+ Interactive is a well-established platform which has been designed specifically with teachers and students in mind. It will provide you with optimal navigation features and a simple, user-friendly interface to enjoy the wealth of tailored ELT content our products have to offer
You and your students will find everything you need for an ideal teaching and learning experience:
- They can easily consult notes added by their teacher for their specific group/class.
- They can highlight important information and add their own notes.
- Display the handouts that tie in with a particular activity with a simple click.
- Integrate your personal notes and favourite links for each group.
- Create personalized instruction by classifying the pages according to your lesson plans.