My Resource Book - Grade 5
My Resource Book Cycle Three is a 42-page resource book that includes a picture dictionary, functional language, strategies, grammar and texts.
- a picture dictionary with 364 illustrated words organized in 21 themes;
- functional language: Instructions, Help, Identification/Information, Characteristics, Ability, Opinions/Agreement, Needs/Wants, Warnings, Preferences, Suggestions/Invitations, Teamwork;
- 11 strategies for oral interaction (C1), reinvesting understanding (C2) and writing texts(C3);
- grammar: adjectives, plurals, articles, simple present tense, present progressive tense, there is / there are, simple past tense, simple future tense, irregular verb list, punctuation, questions;
- 11 texts;
- and a glossary of vocabulary.
Activity Pack 5 is an 18-page black and white activity pack that includes 36 activities to help students reinvest vocabulary, functional language, grammar and texts from the resource book.
- 18 activities to reinvest vocabulary from the picture dictionary;
- 12 grammar activities;
- and 6 activities linked to the texts.