Become Level 2
Creating independant English learners across all fields of study.
Field-Related English Grammar, Level 2 covers all the essential grammar points that intermediate ESL learners need to master. Comprehensive charts and clear explanations are designed to help students consolidate their knowledge of grammar rules. Exercises, communicative tasks and additional online drills offer relevant practice opportunities that will enable them to apply that knowledge in their writing and speaking tasks.
What Digital Content Does Become Offer on the i+ Interactive Platform?
- The skills contains additional reading and listening activities as well as numerous exercises to reinforce student learning of vocabulary, pronunciation and skills. Students can also access the audio and video material for the book and review as much as they need.
- The Vocabulary Tracker, a printable booklet for students to record new words and expressions, as well as other helpful templates and models.
- New in Level 2! Expressions for Success section and additional interviews with professionals in Listen Up.
- The grammar also provides additional practice.
- Teachers will appreciate the automatic correction, the easy-to-use gradebook, the adaptable reading and listening tests, and support documents such as transcripts, an answer key and, in Level 2, additional options for final tasks.
Interactive Activities :
- An additional reading or listening comprehension activity for each unit of the skills book
- Vocabulary exercises
- Pronunciation exercises
- Skills practice
- Reading and Listening tests
- Recordings of all the Pronunciation Workshop exercises included in the skills book
- A research activity
- A resumé template
- Model outlines for oral presentations and essays
- All the audios and videos accompanying the skills book
- Transcripts of all the audios and videos
- The answer keys
- Reading and Listening tests in Word and PDF format
Get Connected - Practise - Succeed!
- Unit 1 Present Tenses
- Unit 2 Past Tenses
- Unit 3 Present Perfect and Past Perfect
- Unit 4 Future Time
- Review 1 Tenses
- Unit 5 Modals
- Unit 6 Conditionals
- Unit 7 Passive Voice
- Review 2 Other Verb Forms and Structures
- Unit 8 Nouns, Articles and Other Determiners
- Unit 9 Pronouns and Possessives
- Unit 10 Adjectives and Adverbs
- Review 3 Nouns, Pronouns, Determiners and Adverbs
- Unit 11 Prepositions
- Unit 12 Sentence Structure and Punctuation
- Review 4 Editing and Revising Sentences and Paragraphs