Become Level 2
Creating independant English learners across all fields of study.
Field-Related English Skills, Level 2 is aimed to all intermediate-level ESL students. With content that focuses on personal and professional development topics, it is relevant to learners in a variety of fields or programs. Reflecting a critical-thinking approach, Become encourages students to improve their listening and reading comprehension skills and to consolidate their knowledge and understanding of vocabulary and grammar. Ultimately, it allows them to express themselves clearly in speech and writing on topics pertaining both to themselves and to their fields of study. Become: Field-Related English Skills, Level 2 is offered with a Vocabulary Tracker.
What Digital Content Does Become Offer on the i+ Interactive Platform?
- The skills contains additional reading and listening activities as well as numerous exercises to reinforce student learning of vocabulary, pronunciation and skills. Students can also access the audio and video material for the book and review as much as they need.
- The Vocabulary Tracker, a printable booklet for students to record new words and expressions, as well as other helpful templates and models.
- New in Level 2! Expressions for Success section and additional interviews with professionals in Listen Up.
- The grammar also provides additional practice.
It includes :
Interactive Activities :
- An additional reading or listening comprehension activity for each unit of the skills book
- Vocabulary exercises
- Pronunciation exercises
- Skills practice
- Reading and Listening tests
- Recordings of all the Pronunciation Workshop exercises included in the skills book
- A research activity
- A resumé template
- Model outlines for oral presentations and essays
- All the audios and videos accompanying the skills book
- Transcripts of all the audios and videos
- The answer keys
- Reading and Listening tests in Word and PDF format