Raising the Bar 5 - Express - Secondary 5
Digital content and interactive exercises
- Teacher - Digital version of the Activity Book (36-month)
- Teacher - Online exercises (36-month)
My ERPI Space: digital resources for more diversified teaching and more active learning in your math class!
Now available on our simple and user-friendly platform, My ERPI Space, your teacher set offers even more possibilities for both you and your students.
- Classroom management is easier because you have all the teaching materials you need, including the student resources, in the same place.
- You can use the platform?s powerful tools (pencil, highlighter, notes, etc.) to make your classroom or online presentations more effective.
The teaching tools include
The digital version of the Activity Book, with teaching notes and answer keys as well as links to audio and video clips and to the online exercises
- All the audio and video clips for the book and the evaluation situations
- Introduction for teachers, including overview charts of competencies and knowledge
- Evaluation material for each term, including evaluation charts, student booklets and answer keys
- Teaching demos on how to deconstruct a feature article
- Audio and video transcripts
- Suggested novels and discussion questions, connected to the themes in Raising the Bar
- Online exercises
The student resources include
- a digital version of the Activity Book
- interactive exercises
You can access My ERPI Space on an IWB, a computer or a tablet, at school or at home.