New Quiet Time - Secondary 1
New Quiet Time brings a fresh look and new content to an old favourite.
New Quiet Time 1 is a fun activity book that can be easily integrated into any secondary 1 curriculum. Based on the old favourite Quiet Time, this new edition has been overhauled by keeping what teachers liked about it and adding a fresh new feel and fun updated content!
Thanks to New Quiet Time activities, students can now practise their vocabulary, grammar, reading and writing skills to help them acquire knowledge in English, as specified in MEES Progression of Learning document. New Quiet Time is now available with:
- A grammar section that is presented in a student-friendly structure and offering fun activities for practice
- An updated reading section with interesting texts and guidance for students in the use of strategies
- Reading exercises with a focus on vocabulary and functional language acquisition as well as grammar in context
- An expanded writing section with a step-by-step approach to the writing process
- Online homework activities with instant feedback and self-grading functionality that motivate students and save teachers time!
The online exercises is an intuitive and user-friendly learning environment. It provides practice opportunities through self-graded activities, allowing teachers to track students' progress without having to correct the extra work.
The online exercises offers extra grammar and reading exercises*.
*A teacher digital set is required for students to access interactive activities.