On Track - Secondary 4
Save some time with a complete answer key and a teaching planning tool!
This product includes:
- Activity Book Answer Key
- Scope and Sequence and Digital Components
Find all the answers to the On Track 4 activity book activities in one place.
And simplify your teaching with the Scope and Sequence created to help you efficiently plan your lessons. Get a clear view of what content is covered across all three levels of the series. Easily see how each level builds on the previous one in terms of competency development, language acquisition and grammar.
Project teaching content on a classroom screen, and offer your students extra practice. Additional assets to improve students' skills in English as a Second Language in Secondary 4!
Make planning and correcting easier with these effective tools!
My ERPI Space: digital resources for more diversified teaching and more active learning in your ESL class!
Now available on our simple and user-friendly platform, My ERPI Space, your teacher set offers even more possibilities for both you and your students.
- Classroom management is easier because you have all the teaching materials you need, including the student resources, in the same place.
- You can use the platform's powerful tools (pencil, highlighter, notes, etc.) to make your classroom or online presentations more effective.
The teaching tools include
- the complete digital versions of the Activity Book and answer key
- all the audio and video clips that accompany the Activity Book
- reading strategy video demos
- dynamic grammar videos
- planning documents
- evaluation situations, chapter tests, and grammar diagnostic and end-of-year tests
- a variety of other handouts for additional reading, writing, and oral interaction activities
The student resources include
- a digital version of the Activity Book with answer keys to show on a classroom screen
- interactive exercises
Designed to mirror the three-part structure of the actual exam, the exam preparation booklet contains dedicated sections on introductory, oral, and written exam tasks. Each section features review and practice of required reading, discussion, or writing strategies. The booklet also includes a complete pull-out practice exam so students can do a trial run and feel confident ahead of the big day.
You can access My ERPI Space on an IWB, a computer or a tablet, at school or at home. Go to our Help site >> to find out the minimum system requirements for optimal use of ERPI digital components.